Top Social

Beauty, Film and Lifestyle Blog

Olly's Sunday Playlist ((+ updates!))

Sunday, September 18, 2016


Good evening, lovelies! I have had such a busy summer working and living the USA, which would explain my absence over the last few months! I can't wait to share my experiences and photos with everybody. I have a few exciting projects coming up over the next few months, so watch this space!


This past week I have been busy getting everything back on track but today I decided to have a lazy Sunday and chill the heck out. I'd like to share a little playlist that I made for myself. A few new and old songs that I like to listen to when I'm sewing, chilling in my room or just for long car journeys. Enjoy!


Remember to follow me on;

Instagram - @kayteevivienne
Snapchat - @dollybites
Facebook - www.facebook.com/kayteevivienne
1 comment on "Olly's Sunday Playlist ((+ updates!))"
  1. Kill Em With Kindness is such a great song!! Also loving The Greatest and Side to Side at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature